Home of the Brave has been fortunate to receive support from many government agencies, veteran service organizations and their auxiliaries, fraternal organizations, religious organizations, and countless individuals.
Home of the Brave is also listed on the Special Funds page that appears in Delaware’s annual tax booklets.
Please consider a donation to Home of the Brave through one of these venues.
Our current wish list includes:
- Cash to provide services not covered by grants.
- Gift cards for residents to purchase items not in our inventory.
- Rolls of stamps.
- New twin bed linens, new towels.
- Paper towels, toilet paper
- Standard food products, including meats, vegetables, fruits, coffee.
- DART bus passes
- Trees for shade and wind break around the farm house.
Cash donations allow Home of the Brave to match cash received through grants to fund items not covered by grants. Fundraising events by organizations are greatly appreciated and often assist in meeting our budget necessities.
If your organization would like to hold an event, please contact Home of the Brave for assisting in marketing materials and scheduling participation by representatives from Home of the Brave.
Donation of items assists our veterans as they spend time in our program to rebuild their lives and when they are discharged from the program to set-up housekeeping in their new home. Please keep this in mind when selecting items for donation to Home of the Brave.