Skip to content
Veteran Admission Criteria
- Honorably discharged with a copy of DD214.
- Meet the HUD definition of homeless (literally homeless or imminently homeless within 14 days)
- Open to a personal treatment plan to transition out of homelessness.
- Capable of living in a community environment and performing personal maintenance, cooking meals for oneself, performing chores in the home.
- Admission is based on space available, need, and personal motivation.
- Veteran’s length of stay is determined on a personal treatment plan with a goal of a maximum stay of 6-9 months.